Theme Park Packages
Nickelodeon Suites Resort is a hot-spot for family entertainment. Wacky and wild family programming like evening karaoke parties and pies in the face poolside have made us a favorite among hotels near Orlando theme parks, but we want guests to experience all that Orlando has to offer. Check out our list of theme park deals below to begin planning your family's Orlando adventure.
Orlando Theme Park Packages:
SeaWorld Orlando Package
SeaWorld vacation packages open an ocean of opportunity for family entertainment. Dive into your Orlando family vacation at SeaWorld Orlando and Aquatica, two exciting marine adventure parks located minutes from Nickelodeon Suites Resort. With our new SeaWorld Orlando Packages, we combine SeaWorld tickets with Nick-themed KidSuites so you can enjoy the mysteries of the ocean and amazing family entertainment at Nickelodeon Suites Resort.
This SeaWorld Orlando Hotel Package Includes:
- Early entry to SeaWorld and Aquatica, on select dates
- 10% off ALL dining options at SeaWorld and Aquatica, including SeaWorld's Sharks Underwater Grill, SeaWorld's All-Day Dining Deal, Aquatica's Banana Beach Cook Out and more!
- Receive 10% off purchases of $50 or more at The Gift Shops at The Waterfront at SeaWorld
- $5 off Quick Queue at SeaWorld, $5 off Quick Queue at SeaWorld
- FREE children's (ages 3-9) addmission to SeaWorld with each paid adult admission. Add Aquatica to the reservation and kids can visit for free there as well! Admission not required for children under 3.
- Complimentary scheduled transportation to SeaWorld.
- Resort Guest Lanyard, providing new Signature Show Seating at Shamu® Stadium, Dolphin Theater, Sea Lion and Otter Stadium and Nautilus Theater.
Terms and Condition: Benefits card received at front desk or guest services is required for Quck Queue. Your SeaWorld and Aquatica ticket is valid only in Orlando. SeaWorld Orlando admission included in package price. For Signature Show Seating, guests must arrive at least 10 minutes before show start time. Shows are subject to change and signature seating not valid for special events. One lanyard will be provided to each person in the party (3 years old and up). Lanyard is non-transferrable. Lost or stolen lanyards will not be replaced.
A Resort Fee of $35 USD, plus tax, per suite, per night will be assessed. The fee covers the following items: Live Shows and Entertainment; Use of the Water Park; Scheduled Bus Transportation to Walt Disney World's Magic Kingdom, Epcot, Hollywood Studios & Animal Kingdom; Wireless Internet in Guest Suites and throughout the Resort; Unlimited Local Telephone Calls; and Parking for One Vehicle (additional vehicles are $17 daily.) This fee is not included in the room rate, subject to change without notice, and will be charged upon check in regardless of usage.