Book Hotel Reservations in Orlando
Have the SLIME of Your Life at the Nick Hotel!
Nickelodeon Suites Resort is more than a hotel — it's an experience!
Ensure your family enjoys maximum excitement during its stay in sunny Florida by making reservations online at our hotel.
Make hotel reservations in Orlando using our secure online booking engine.
Reserve via Phone
When you stay at the Nickelodeon Suites Resort, you are charged a resort fee of $35 USD plus tax, per suite, per night. The Nick Hotel’s resort fee covers a wide variety of services not commonly found in many of the resorts and hotels in Orlando.
Covered in this resort fee is:
- Live Nickelodeon-themed entertainment including Double Dare LIVE and Family Karaoke
- Poolside entertainment, where the pies fly and someone always gets SLIMED
- Meet & greets with Nickelodeon characters including Dora the Explorer, Diego and Boots, SpongeBob SquarePants, Patrick Star, Squidward, Mr. Krabs, Sandy Cheeks, Mrs. Puff, Blue, Ming Ming, Pablo, Aang, Cosmo and Wanda, Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles, April O’Neil, FanBoy, Milli, Geo, Molly, Gil and more!
- Use of our amazing water park with slides, flumes and a four-story water tower with 400-gallon dump tank.
- Convenient scheduled bus transportation to Walt Disney World’s Magic Kingdom, Epcot, Hollywood Studios and Animal Kingdom
- Basic wireless Internet in guest suites and throughout the resort
- Unlimited local telephone calls
- Use of the Business Center
- Parking for one standard vehicle (additional standard vehicles are $17 daily; other non-standard vehicle types will incur an additional charge)
Read more about our Guest Resort Fee.
This fee is not included in the room rate. Subject to change without notice, and will be charged regardless of usage.