Orlando Florida Shuttle Services & Transportation -See the sights of Orlando, free your sense of adventure and hop on one of our scheduled shuttles to Universal Orlando, SeaWorld Orlando, Wet ‘n Wild, and all four Walt Disney World theme parks. Hotel guests need to have a reservation and boarding pass to ride the shuttle. Shuttle bus service is available on a first-come, first-served basis.
Complimentary shuttle service is available daily to and from Lake Buena Vista Factory Stores. The shuttle picks up at the entrance to the Mall area at Nick Hotel. Please obtain your shuttle schedule from the Guest Service Desk in the Mall area. For more information about the Lake Buena Vista Factory Stores, click here.
Shuttle Services to LEGOLAND Florida are available for $5/per person round trip. Children under 3 years old may board for free. Shuttle pick up and drop off is at the Orlando Premium Outlets on Vineland Ave. For more information or to reserve your seat, visit http://florida.legoland.com/en/buy_tickets/Admission-Tickets1/shuttle/.
Driving Directions to Nickelodeon Suites Resort in Orlando, FL
From Orlando International Airport -Take the "South Exit" to Highway 417 (the Greenway). Travel approximately 10 miles to Exit 6 (International Drive). Travel approximately 1 mile on State Road 536. Turn left onto Continental Gateway to the hotel entrance on right.
From Interstate 4 -Take Exit 67 East (State Road 536), and travel east approximately one mile to the hotel entrance on the right.
From the Florida Turnpike Southbound -Take Exit 259 to Interstate 4 (I-4) West. Go approximately 10 miles to Exit 67 East (State Road 536). Travel east approximately one mile to the hotel entrance on the right.
From the Florida Turnpike Northbound -Take Exit 249 (Osceola Parkway West). Travel approximately nine miles to International Drive South. Turn right, and drive one mile to the hotel entrance, which will appear on the left.
Orlando FL Shuttle Bus Schedules -As our guest, you will enjoy scheduled transportation to the most popular theme parks in Orlando.
Bus Schedule to Universal Orlando and SeaWorld Orlando -Guests at the Nickelodeon Suites Resort enjoy shuttle service to/from Universal Orlando, Islands of Adventure, SeaWorld and Wet n' Wild. Advance reservations required. Visit the Universal Store to make reservations.
Bus Schedule to Four Disney Theme Parks -Scheduled transportation to all four Walt Disney World Theme Parks is included in the Resort Fee. Advance reservations required. Visit Guest Services to make your reservation.
Important Group and ADA Information -Transportation arrangements for 10 or more people traveling together and special arrangements for guests requiring ADA assistance must be made 24 hours in advance. There is a nominal fee for groups, and no fee for ADA guests.
Traveling by Shuttle Bus - Things to Know
- Reservations are required one day in advance
- All schedules are subject to normal traffic and weather conditions
- All passengers must have a reservation and boarding pass to ride the shuttle
- All guests must show a room key to board the shuttle bus
- Shuttle bus service is available on a first-come, first-served basis
- Shuttle is for hotel guests only
- Please arrive at the bus stop at least ten minutes before departure and return time
- Refer to route number when boarding
- No smoking, eating or drinking on shuttle
- Shuttle service provided for groups of 10 or more with 24-hour advance reservations
- No luggage or pets are permitted on shuttle bus
- Disney™ Park hours are subject to change without notice
- MaingateTransportation and the Hotel will not reimburse you for taxi or limo service to or from the parks
- Special programs and engagements not included
- Reservations for Wheelchair Non-Transferable passengers must be made no later than 24 hours in advance and must match regular schedule shuttle departures and returns - Call (407) 467-1132. Scooters are not permitted by law aboard shuttle buses
- Unescorted minors, 15 and younger, are not allowed on shuttle buses