Girl Scout Hotel Discounts at Nick Hotel
Bring Your Troop to Paradise
Annual Girl Scout Thanks-A-Lot Weekends
Celebrate your troop's accomplishments with a Girl Scouts' getaway to Nickelodeon Suites Resort!
- 2-night minimum required (Friday and Saturday)*
- 10% discount on Food, Snacks, Drinks and Other Stuff Store (excludes Nick Stuff Store)
- 25% discount on 4-D Experience Theater & Laser Maze
- Resort Fee not included
- No split deposits or split payments at check-in
- Use promotion code GS2016
*Please note the Lagoon pool and slides will be closed May 2 – 19, 2016 for refurbishment. Our Oasis Pool which includes waterslides, poolside entertainment and bar & grill will be open during this time.
|May 6 - 8, 2016|| |
|May 13 - 15, 2016|| |
|May 20 - 22, 2016|| |
|June 3 - 5, 2016|| |
|June 10 - 12, 2016|| |
We even have special weekday rates just for you!
Events & Activities
DJ Splash Bash - Join the Party poolside! Sing and Dance along while our DJ plays popular hits. Saturday 12:00pm - 3:00pm.
Karaoke & Swap Exchange - Tune up your vocal chords and bring your swaps and smiles to our Saturday night event. Take center stage and Be a Star as you build new friendships, sing your heart out, learn about other troops and share what your swaps mean to you. This event is included in your room rate and no reservations are required. Troops must bring their own swaps.
* Package Rates are a total of 2 nights. Rate requires a non refundable deposit of one night room, tax and resort fee which is due at time of booking. Offer is non-commissionable and minimum and maximum number of guests will vary by accommodation type. Not to be used in conjunction with any other offers or specials. Additional restrictions and blackout dates may apply. Cancellations result in loss of full deposit. Guest must present the credit card used to secure this reservation at check-in along with a valid photo ID. No split deposits or payments at check in.
A Resort Fee of $35 USD, plus tax, per suite, per night will be assessed. The fee covers the following items: Live Shows and Entertainment; Use of the Water Parks; Scheduled Bus Transportation to Walt Disney World's Magic Kingdom, Epcot, Hollywood Studios & Animal Kingdom; Wireless Internet in Guest Suites and throughout the Resort; Unlimited Local Telephone Calls; and Parking for One Standard Vehicle (additional standard vehicles are $17 daily.) This fee is not included in the room rate, subject to change without notice, and will be charged upon check in regardless of usage.