Girl Scout Hotel Discounts at Nick Hotel
Bring Your Troop to Paradise
Annual Girl Scout Thanks-A-Lot Weekends
Celebrate your troop's accomplishments with a Girl Scouts' getaway to Nickelodeon Suites Resort! Enjoy sweet rewards during our “Thanks-A-Lot” weekends.
- 2-night minimum required
- 10% discount on Food, Snacks, Drinks and Other Stuff Store (excludes Nick Stuff Store)
- 10% discount on 4-D Experience films
- 10% discount on NEW Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles: Laser Lockdown laser maze
- Complimentary 2015 Girl Scout Patch (six per suite)
- Self-guided Scavenger Hunt
- Upgrade to Premium Lagoon themed suites for additional $30 (based on availability)
- Resort Fee not included
- No split deposits or split payments at check-in
*Friday & Saturday required.
|April 17 - 19, 2015|| |
|April 24 - 26, 2015|| |
|May 1 - 3, 2015|| |
|May 8 - 10, 2015|| |
|May 15 - 17, 2015|| |
|May 29 - 31, 2015|| |
|June 5 - 7, 2015|| |
Events & Activities
Girl Scout Poolside Bash - Enjoy a private party on the Oasis Pool Deck including lunch, poolside slimings, poolside entertainment and inflatable slide. $20 per person inclusive charge; Saturday 10:30am - 12:30pm. Advanced reservations required by calling 407-387-5437. Subject to availability.
Karaoke & Swap Exchange - Tune up your vocal chords and bring your swaps and smiles to our Saturday night event. Take center stage and Be a Star as you build new friendships, sing your heart out, learn about other troops and share what your swaps mean to you from 9:30pm to midnight. This event is free and no reservations are required. Troops must bring their own swaps.
Complimentary 2015 Girl Scout Patch (six per suite)
* Package Rates are a total of 2 nights. A deposit of one night's room and tax will be collected from credit card 72 hours prior to arrival. Offer is non-commissionable and minimum and maximum number of guests will vary by accommodation type. Not to be used in conjunction with any other offers or specials. Additional restrictions and blackout dates may apply. Guest must present the credit card used to secure this reservation at check-in along with a valid photo ID. No split deposits or payments at check in.
A Resort Fee of $35 USD, plus tax, per suite, per night will be assessed. The fee covers the following items: Live Shows and Entertainment; Use of the Water Parks; Scheduled Bus Transportation to Walt Disney World's Magic Kingdom, Epcot, Hollywood Studios & Animal Kingdom; Wireless Internet in Guest Suites and throughout the Resort; Unlimited Local Telephone Calls; and Parking for One Standard Vehicle (additional standard vehicles are $17 daily.) This fee is not included in the room rate, subject to change without notice, and will be charged upon check in regardless of usage.