Kids' Spa in Orlando
Relaxation and Rejuvenation for the Kids -- and You!
Treat your kids — and yourself — to professional spa and salon services at Nickelodeon Suites Resort! Our Kids Spa in Orlando offers everything from manicures and pedicures to beautiful hair wrap extensions and braiding to colorful airbrushed tattoos and festive hair extensions. Relax, rejuvenate and indulge at the Nick Hotel.
Services Available at Our Family Spa in Orlando
- Express Polish - No time for a full spa manicure? Set an appointment for an Express Polish and shine your polish up in no time
- Express Hands - $15 and up
- Express Toes: $15 and up
- Manicures - Give your nails the royal treatment with our manicures, which include cuticle trimming, nail shaping, and a massage of the hands and forearms. The finishing touch is a polish in the color of your choice.
- Kids: $25 and up
- Adults: $25 and up
- Pedicures - After soaking and exfoliating, you will get pampered with a leg and foot massage that will wipe away the toughest day at the theme parks and give your feet the love they deserve.
- Children: $30 and up
- Adults: $40 and up
- Designs - Put some dazzle on your nails and add artistic style to your manicure with our hand painted nail designs. We don't use decals, so we suggest that you book extra time for this nail service.
- Designs: $2 - $15
- Half Crown - Get a half crown of 10 braids (rows), which begins at the forehead and runs halfway back to the crown, stopping behind the ears. This takes an average of 30 to 45 minutes.
- $50 and up
- Half Crown w/Extended - A half crown with extended braids uses the same half crown method as above, but continues the braids so that they lay over the remaining hair. This takes an average of 45 minutes to one hour.
- $65 and up
- Full Head (Corn Rows) - A full head of corn rows starts off like the half crown, but features extended rows that require the full length of the hair to be braided. This takes 60 to 75 minutes.
- $100 and up
- Head (Half Crown with Box) - This style starts off with a half crown and the rest of the hair is styled into box braids. This takes an average of 90 to 120 minutes.
- $175 and up
- Additional charge for beads. Appointments are not required for braid services, but are recommended due to high demand and limited availability
- Kids feel like Rock Stars when they get an air brush tattoo at our Kids' Spa. Visit the tattoo counter and choose the design and body location that fits your style. All of our paints are hypoallergenic and made with FDA-approved products. Temporary tattoos last from three to five days depending on your skin type, location of tattoo and after care.
- Tattoos: $6-$16
- Tattoos are done on a first come, first served basis.
- Hair Wraps - Created from 100% cotton floss that is "wrapped" around a small lock of hair, our wraps are $1.50 per inch, plus the beads and charms of your choice. Beads are individually handcrafted from fine German clays. Your hair wrap can last from a few weeks to a few months depending on how you care for it. An average wrap will range in price from $20 to $30 depending on length of hair and choice of accessories.
- Clip-in Wraps - Considering the popularity of hair wraps, we also offer removable clip-in hair wraps, perfect for those who may have to consider dress regulations from schools, dance classes, or various sports. These can be purchased pre-made or can be customized. Pre-made
- Clip-in: $20 or $30
- **Receive 50% off premade clip-in wrap with the purchase of any service(s) over $20
- Feather Extensions - We use the highest quality all-natural feathers that may be washed, conditioned, blow dried, curled and flat-ironed. Feathers are put in with a metal and silicone clip and lasts an average of 3 - 4 weeks.
- Short Feather: $15 each
- Long Feather: $20 each
- Two-Feather Bundle: $30 each
- Care Instructions - You may remove your hair wrap at anytime without damage to your hair by simply snipping the knots at the end of each section and unraveling the wrap. Be sure to do this when the wrap is completely dry.
- Wraps are done on a first come, first served basis.
Kids Spa Hours of Operation
- March 1st - September 3rd
- Kid's Spa: 10:00 a.m. - 10:00 p.m. 7 Days A Week
- Lagoon Poolside: 12:00 p.m. - 6:00 p.m. 7 Days A Week
- September 4th - February 28th
- Kid's Spa: 10:00 a.m. - 9:00 p.m. Sun. - Thurs., 10:00 a.m.-10:00 p.m. Fri. - Sat.
- Lagoon Poolside: 12:00 p.m. - 6:00 p.m. Fri. - Sun., Closed Mon. - Thurs
Kids Spa at the Nick Hotel - Frequently Asked Questions
Do we need to make reservations?
Both nail services and hair braiding are considered specialty services. All specialty services should be booked in advance. While we recommend at least a 24-hour notice, we can book as available. Walk-ins are welcome, but are not guaranteed and are subject to availability.
How long does it last?
Airbrush tattoos can last on average between three and five days depending on the skin type, location of the tattoo and how well it is cared for after application. We offer free touchups with receipt during your stay at the resort. Our nail polishes are of high quality, and with proper care can last one to two weeks. While we cannot offer touchups with this service, we do offer discounted bottles of polish with the purchase of one or more services. Hair wraps can last anywhere between a few weeks and a few months depending on how well they are cared for after application. Hair braids can last up to two weeks depending on proper care.
Can we go swimming afterwards?
Tattoos dry almost immediately and are waterproof. Be sure to pat them dry when done swimming or bathing. Nail polish can take up to one hour to dry completely. We recommend waiting at least 45 minutes to prevent water from building pockets between the nail and the polish. This will prevent air pockets when the water dries and will prevent the polish from peeling. Hair wraps and braids are fine for any water activities once completed.
Can I use a credit/debit card?
The Kids Spa only accepts cash, travelers checks, and room charges.