Amenities at our Orlando Resort
Equipped for Excitement
At Nickelodeon Suites Resort, we pull out all the stops to ensure your family's stay is exciting, inspiring and memorable. Each suite at our hotel in Orlando is filled with handy amenities and comforts — along with plenty of space — and our property is full of engaging activities for all ages.
Services & Amenities at our Orlando Resort
- Two Water Parks* - Discover new ways to play at the Nick Hotel's heated Lagoon and Oasis pools, featuring 13 slides and flumes, climbing nets, water jets, snack shops, kids' play areas, and plenty of SLIME (included in resort fee)
- Poolside entertainment* - including wacky games and the guarantee that someone is going to get SLIMED (included in resort fee)
- Private Poolside Cabanas - with two lounge chairs, a table and chairs, flat-screen TV with cable, ceiling fan, mini fridge stocked with water, convenient towel service and cabana attendant
- 4-D Experience Theater - Experience a complete sensory overload: wind, water, bubbles, scents and snow in our 73-seat theater
- Batman Laser Challenge - High Tech interactive game play using lasers, mirrors, haze, effects and Batman theming.
- Studio Nick* - A state-of-the-art theater offering live shows (Double Dare LIVE and others) (included in resort fee)
- Kids' Spa - Pamper your kids with stylish manicures and pedicures, hair weaves, extensions, braiding and airbrush tattoos
- Netted basketball court with multiple-height hoops
- Nine-hole miniature golf course
- The Marketplace - featuring an arcade, a food court, breakfast buffet, restaurant, lounge, Studio Nick, 4-D Experience Theater and retail and snack shops
- Nicktoons Café - a full-service restaurant serving character breakfast and dinner
- Arcade - a 3,000-square-foot arcade room with new video games and prizes
- WiFi* - complimentary high-speed Wi-Fi is included in your stay and available anywhere on-property (included in resort fee)
- Scheduled shuttle service to Orlando attractions:
- Complimentary scheduled shuttle transportation is available to Universal Orlando, SeaWorld Orlando, Aquatica and Wet ‘n Wild. Reservations are required.
- Scheduled bus transportation to Walt Disney World's Magic Kingdom, Epcot, Hollywood Studios and Animal Kingdom is included in the Resort Fee. Reservations are required.
- Airport and taxi transportation services - Maingate Transportation will provide transportation services to Orlando International Airport, shopping malls and outlets and other Central Florida locations. For pricing information, contact them direct at 407-390-0000 ext. 3.
- Nickelodeon activities* - happening daily across the property, including our Mass Sliming (included in resort fee)
- Character Dining - where your family can dine, sing and dance with Dora the Explorer, SpongeBob SquarePants and their Pals or America's Heroes in a Half Shell, the Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles on select dates.
- Helpful Guest Service Staff - can offer assistance with Orlando attraction tickets and local information
- In-room dining - with friendly, prompt service
- Business center* - with email and printing capabilities (included in resort fee)
- Security - gated resort access and required wristbands, to ensure your kids' safety (our top priority)
- Self-laundry and dry cleaning service
- Parking - First standard vehicle* is included in the resort fee; each additional standard vehicle and guest parking is $17 per vehicle, per day. Other non-standard vehicle types will incur an additional charge
- ATM machine available on-property
- Fitness room - available to all guests
* Included in hotel resort fee.