Book our last minute rate for last minute savings!Book Now
A Kid-Friendly Hotel in Orlando
Welcome to Nickelodeon Suites Resort
Wild, wacky, and family-focused, Nickelodeon Suites Resort is a destination hotel in Orlando dedicated to imagination, play and exploration! Experience our high-energy, kid-friendly Orlando hotel, where kids and parents alike make messy memories under sunny Florida skies.
Whether you're visiting on a family vacation or celebrating a special event like a reunion or birthday, the Nick Hotel offers everything you need — from live entertainment to wild water parks to spacious accommodations!
Top 10 Reasons to Stay at Our Orlando Family Resort
- Start your day at our Character Breakfast, featuring SpongeBob SquarePants and friends!
- Learn ninja moves from the Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles
- Nick After Dark — where kids can play while their parents are away
- Play and win at the Arcade in The Mall
- 4-D Experience Theater offers thrilling experiences and extra-dimensional adventures including wind, water, bubbles, scents, snow and SLIME. Films feature SpongeBob SquarePants, Dora & Diego and an array of other lovable Nickelodeon characters.
- Dive into Nick Live Poolside, where pies fly and someone always gets SLIMED
- Splash, swim and slide your way around our two Orlando water parks
- Family-friendly entertainment offered nightly at Studio Nick, headlined by Double Dare LIVE!
- Convenient scheduled bus transportation to the four Disney theme parks, Universal Studios, Wet 'n' Wild, and SeaWorld
- ...and last, but certainly not least, to get SLIMED!
So what are you waiting for? Book your family's stay at Nickelodeon Suites Resort and prepare to have the SLIME of your life!
in Orlando Florida
Located in the heart of Orlando, Florida, just 20 minutes from the Orlando International Airport, the Nickelodeon Suites Resort is a family-friendly hotel which treats guests to a unique Nickelodeon-style vacation.
Discover 24-acres of exciting Nickelodeon stomping grounds, while enjoying our close proximity to Magic Kingdom, Disney's Animal Kingdom, and Universal's Islands of Adventure as well as other exciting Orlando area attractions.